I’ve have a simple rating system:
- IMAX it. Go see it before it leaves the IMAX theatre. It is that good!
- Date night it. Go see it. Its good for an evening movie on the weekend.
- Matinee. Go see it but at half price.
- DVD. Wait for it to hit Redbox or On Demand.
- Skip it. Wait for it to hit Redbox. Get a free coupon. Rent the movie. Give it to your neighbors. As they are wasting their time watching that crap, steal their lawnmower. You will at least get something for your time.
So..Ant-Man and the Wasp is a solid IMAX movie. It was fun. Great puns. Michael Pena picks up where he left off with his wild stories and snappy lines. If you liked Ant-Man, you will love this one. Stay for the after credits, both of them. Lots of references to other Marvel movies. The special effects were great and the story line was more than the trailer suggested.
Ant-Man and Wasp. Go see it in IMAX. 3D if you like 3D.