MAGAt Mac, pictured with Wayne Dolcefino, was at the Texas Capitol whining about election fraud. Again. According to the Houston Chronicle:
Jim “Mattress Mack” McIngvale pressed state senators on Tuesday to help him access Harris County election records from last November’s midterms, using the remarks in Austin to denounce his home county as crime-ridden under Democratic leaders.
Nothing worse than a whiny ass little bitch. So what records does MAGAt Mac want to access? Good question. Wayne Dolcefino was an investigative reporter for KTRK and was sued by Sylvester Turner. From the Houston Press:
Sure, there have been some stories attached to his name, with the most infamous one being the accusation lobbed by then-KTRK reporter Wayne Dolcefino on the eve of the closely contested 1991 mayoral race that Turner was involved in an elaborate insurance scam. Turner refuted the claim—which a jury later found to have been “defamatory, false, [and] published with actual malice”—but the damage had been done. His campaign went into freefall, and he lost the election.
Turner was awarded millions by the jury. Dolcefino left KTRK in 2012.
Dolcefino filed 9 open record requests on behalf of MAGAt Mac concerning the 2022 election. Personally I think this is a fishing expedition looking for election fraud. I also think this lawsuit is nothing but a way to put doubt into our elections, claiming that the election was fraudulent (it wasn’t). Hopefully the judge will see through this and sanction their attorneys. You can read all the open record request here. The County has already responded to Mac claiming there is information that must be approved by the Texas AG (the one that is under a felony indictment) before being released. Mac can’t wait and needs to create chaos. Here is a summary of the requests:
- Nov 17, 2022 phone records, emails etc from Clifford Tatum, the Elections Administrator.
- Dec 7, 2022 Same as Above
- Dec 8, 2022 Any documents detailing any maintenance issues with any election machines on November 8, 2022. Any documents detailing maintenance for logic and accuracy of election voting machines between October 30, 2022 and November 5, 2022.
- Dec 27, 2022 Any documents detailing the amount of ballot paper originally provided on election day (November 8, 2022) to all precincts in Harris County. A document detailing the number of voters who voted at each precinct in the Harris County 2020 election. Any emails, sent or received, including attachments, received by the Harris County Elections Administrator’s Office from any Harris County precinct judges regarding a shortage of paper for ballots on election day (November 8, 2022.
- Dec 27, 2022 A document detailing the number of voters who voted at each precinct in the Harris County 2022 election.
- Jan 18, 2023 Any written complaints or documented phone call complaints regarding the Harris County 2022 election received by the Harris County Elections Administrator’s Office or the Office of Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo between November 8, 2022 and the present.
- Jan 18, 2023 A list of all polling locations for the Harris County 2020 and 2022 elections. Any emails, sent or received, including attachments by Clifford Tatum regarding the Secretary of State audit of the Harris County 2022 election.
- Jan 23, 2023 Any emails, sent or received, including attachments by Clifford Tatum regarding the maintenance of polling machines, supplies of ballot paper, and/or addition or removal of polling locations between May 1, 2022 and November 8, 2022.
- Feb 9, 2023 A copy of each mail in ballot application to display signature and return envelope, and any related document which shows the signature of each mail in ballot for the Harris County 2022 election.
All of their actions are motivated by Nationalist Christianity (Nat-C). Fuck em.